Long Live LeLouch!

YES! LeLouch is back and that means no more bored days and more C.C. and more crazy motivation!

Woots!

Am watching it and worshipping Lelouch now... haha

Pics!



I'm back, with no clue who teh heck I was and how my virtual existance had a real time effect on humans. Like ppl in Singapore worshipping me... (Lost my memory)


Lolis just to satisfy the rare "Pedo-guins"

Doesn't this remind one of Gundam 00's Virtue?

The most hated mecha is back... dum dum daa dum!

The kickass pilot with kickass bod is back to kick your ass, crying too...

Samurais never die

I just have dust in my eye... ouch...

Woots! Playgirl Karen?!?

Everyone knows that guy's hair is a wig, either that, or all those hair features are fake

Banzai! Banzai! ZETTAI BANZAI! C.C. is back!


You lowdown backstabbing landlubbing barnacle pooped lower lifeform

Stare at my inferno eyes!


Dear Diary: Was next to a Loli, not a feel, I think I may be homo... I miss LeLouch, but he stole my imitation Lacus... *gay sniffles*

The OP, Lost Colours should sound familar to Bleach fans, being produced by Orange Range, one of the bands to make a Bleach song... meh, impressive nevertheless



The Subbed Ep: (wad a nice person i m)




youtube continues ot make a mockery of my copy and pasting

LONG LIVE THE REBELLION!!!

P.S. I swear the gahmen will arrest me soon for saying that...

No comments: