Imma too lazy to post...

Probably because of yesterday's BeachFailz...

LOL

Less than half the class went along. Then unwanted people come along. What, the YES Club Sec 3 meet ar?

Shock befell on me when I realised that the five dollars was taken from us to get EVERY teacher a present.

Means, everything for the beach was a lie. The cake is a lie, the sand is a lie.

Heck, Peeranin had to eat coconuts that dropped from trees long ago... (Ok, unrelated. But he did eat them coconuts.)

Lack of sun. Nice in a way.

I spent... 40 bucks! Why? Because my ass of a dad wouldn't give me the pocket money for lunch. Meaning I had to bring tons of backup money to feed myself for a day.

SIGH~

I even had to buy Tutu kuehs(Food Republic is good, but ex) to please the Dowager. No one reimbursed me, my family just ate the stack up, thanksless.

I feel like crying as the month September draws upon my wallet.

Two figurines, one sister's birthday AND Dowager's Birthday.

The Chance Card: Alamak! Kenna Robbed! comes to mind. (Named so, since everyone reacts with Alamak! Kenna Robbed when they get it)

Sore throat.

Signing out.

No comments: