Sore throat

Got one.

Wouldn't go away.

Sits in my throat, hacking at my life cords.

So sad.


Banshee changed address... Heck, now must find new bus to sit to his place ar.

Read his posts, skipped the story. Read the friends part. Sound really wrong. Especially the Russel, Bart, Zong and me part. Heck, that proves Russel is going to become the Banshee Harem Emperor/Empress(XY+XY relationships confuse the heck out of me). Bart is the current Banshee Harem King. And Zong is Benshee's personal "sword-fighting" parther? And what about me? The person who argues non-stop with Banshee. This is not a good thing. Argueing is only for lovers. I ought to shut up ASAP. Like once I get a figurine to rape... I did not say rape.


Have an SMS conversation with a Sec 4 girl yesterday... Seems like she has a (yet another?)crush on this other sec 4 guy... But she's paranoid, thinking that she would harm their relationship.

Took me forever to get her to stop calling herself a love failure... Then another long period of time to get her to accept the fact that she's just reading too much into it and that she should try harder! (Yeah! Do him! :P)

Sometimes, I wonder why I can give advice to people who are older than me. Oldest was this 18(or as it 20?) year old guy. Maybe I have GG chromosomes, meaning my sexual gender is GODLY GOD class. Or maybe... I have no attraction to humans!?! Ohthehorror. I should stop thinking.


Too bad Singapore isn't really the place to find gachiyuris... But hey, I found one. Seems like this otehr friend of mine(a female) has another female senpai hitting on her.

Imagine the doujins made possible!


Signing off

P.S. "Swords-fighting" is the term used on GHEI bar activities. The sword is your heavenly spear.

No comments: