Nano is trapped!

Help! I'm locked in my house!

Reason: So I won't go take walks in the night... alone... WHY?

What is this? Nazi? Anti-asocial regimes?

Thus, I'm trying to piss the Fuhrer of this regime off by not going to bed. Thank the heavens for the Olympics.

I think it's working.

Lol.












On other matters:

BenSee is enjoying suddenly acquired fame as he was seen to be the Man that Block Bround.

McDonald's tastes nicer at 2AM in the morning. That is, if you buy it at 2AM in the morning... Like me.

Monster hunting just got nicer, my HR rank is 3 after just one day. And unlike Melvin, a fellow hunter at HR5 and playing with the Ang-moh-nised version, i do noy play with losses. He's broke now, it seems.

Hockey is nice. Football is nice. Everything in Beijing is nice. Except the weather, bomb threats and the weirdly translated menus. Whole Fried Fat Cow? HUH?

I'm into techno and rhythemic songs.

i'm into Ladymade Star. LOVELY.

I'm trying to learn picklocking, to get out of home. Ironic. People picklock to get in, I picklock to get out. No success. I am suggesting a power-saw to myself.

Gundam 00 ads are seen! Very nice.

Watching retarded videos right now. While listening to Burst Angel's Loosey.

I'm going to not sleep. EAT THAT FUHRER.

The Outpost 396 is now the HQ of the "Rebellion of the No-Night-Walks-Dominion".

Outpost is being attacked by the Fuhrer's cronies

Attack repelled. Yay.

E maths got 38/40. Yay.

The Rebellion shall now be called the TechroWrathi.

I've no idea what I'm talking about.

Lol

TechnoWrathi HQ now logging off.

No comments: