Howdy Mah Lad!

Firstly, a greeting to Brian, who came back from the Great Land Down Under.

Welcome back to Singapore, land of expensive things and people who talk only no action.(Complain complain)Oh, and the unhappy Hilter who haunts your SG cashiers. Plus, the land of unappreciative office zombies... And horrible weathers...

Ok, where's my present? LOL.

After reading that laugh-tag at my blog's address, I simply had to check out the new post.

It seems as if our dear friend Brian went to Perth and learned one word:

GORGEOUS

Yup, one trip to Perth and what happens? He uses GORGEOUS everywhere he goes. What hath Perth done to you, my good man?

LOL. I'm seriously bored here... Tigrex whomping me, chem whomping me...

Anyway, back to the topic.

I counted... 32 GORGEOUS in that one post.

WOW... and this sentence wins the GORGEOUS-nity

Gorgeously taken photo of a gorgeous tree, while gorgeously laying down on the gorgeous grass at the gorgeously gorgeous King's Park


Mah Good Lad!

Ok, so that's all for now... Nice pictures... But meh, I ain't a man for trees. I am an EnginSeer!



Sidenote:

If Perth teaches Brian GORGEOUS, London will teach That TechoPriest (BenSee)... What? My Good Heavens, Lord Save The Queen?

Hell no! -sobs-

No comments: